// Silent Diaries

Beutiful Day With My Friend ♥
Thursday 22 March 2012 | 02:45 | 0 Sweet Cupcake
                         Hello & Assalamualaikum :3

Today my story about my friend, Nor Wan Syazwin, for short i call her awin and wawin. she beautiful girl and i know that. she more than slim than me LOL but i more higher than her :P I love her so much and I know she love me too. what I do easy or difficult will be with her. She friends at the same table with me, a friend of a class, a friend of a school. She is more than my friend, she is mybest friend. I share anything on her. My problem must share with her and I know her heard my problem as serious problem. I like to be friend with her because she was a lot of talk and I like to hear the stories. I am not bored friends with her, because we will talk about k-pop :P I know she is good friend. No matter what, I will try to make her happy. Who made her cry, i will be angry. I want to see her always laughing and smiling :)


Little about her that I know is that her has the same interest with me, her is interested k-pop and I know her interest in purple and i knew her would most like Kim Hyun Joong. The time of her birthday I give her a Pingu doll and chocolate and I know he is happy. To awin , since we are friends, if I had a mistake, forgive me. Perhaps I am not a good friend for you, but I will try to be your bestfriend T, T believe me ! I love you so much. Thank you to be part of my life that have made ​​me happy. I never forget that you ever care about me and always makes me happy.


 I wrote this blog because I want to prove that you are the best friends I have now and do not ever forget me :) we share an interesting story and I'm always happy when with her. i hope she reads this blog and feel happy 


Look, we are close friends. She has beautiful eyes and I know it and I'm also jealous because I have a very slanting eyes :D Ya Allah, thanks for giving me a good friend like Nor Wan Syazwin Binti Othman ♥ LoveYou ♥