// Silent Diaries

new life :3
Thursday 22 March 2012 | 02:11 | 0 Sweet Cupcake

marshmallow :3

Well Hello  this is my new blog. Yeahh !! marshmallow is so sweet, right? Marshmallow is the name of my blog. Two days i did not going to school because i'm sick. Yes, i'm sick and when i sick, i always sleep to long. Seriously, i'm boring at home and i'm alone. i just tweet, tweet and tweet with my friend on twitter. Hihi !!
Thanks my new followers on my twitter. i miss my friend, my school and other. Honestly, i deactive my old blog because my old blog a lot about my crush. i have nothing to say about my crush. i wish my crush always be happy with someone. i don't need perfect life, i don't need to be a millionaire. All i want is a simple happy life :)



Dear crush, i need to forget you and move on :( i want to forget you and thanks to be a part of my life. i wish i could just forget you as easy you did >< so, thankyou for ever make me happy along with me :D 


Best friends have conversations impossible to understand by other people :D Friendship never ends. We stick together and always will be, we never gave up on anything that matter the most for us. We do the same things together either its bad or good :-* Iloveyou


Yes ! This is me :3 When you know about me, you know when i'm angry, i use one words answer (^▿^) Smiling doesn't necessarily means happy, sometimes, it just means that strong enough to face problems :)


I hide all pain, problems, tears, feelings inside behind the smile :) Live like SPONGEBOB, laugh out loud all day without any reason (^_^)


i love sleeping :3 


Dear crush, before i sleep, i hope when i wake up i can forget about you like i never know about you ):


(: So now my new life is good like everyday is good day  Beautiful day make you it a good day such as a wonderful day