// Silent Diaries

Wish everyday like a wonderful day ♥
Saturday 31 March 2012 | 18:37 | 0 Sweet Cupcake

Hello Beautiful people, long time to update my blog. Well, today my mother's birthday. 31/3 . i wish my mother always happy with me. kahkah! i love you mother :3 hmm, sometimes i fell someone ignore me. i fell alone in my world but alhamdulilah! Allah always with me when i'm happy and sad. Thankyou  Allah :3 Sometimes i wish my life is good day like wonderful day. i want to be like Alice in Wonderfull day. kahkah! Alice's name taken from movie 'Alice in Wonderland'. Thankyou so much to my friend "shyboy" sebab temankan saya balik sekolah same same. Honestly, i'm happy and seriusly, iloveyouu ^^v poor with him sebab handphone diaa hilang. sabar okay kawan :-/


So now, alhamdulilah :3 i have finish reading the book. hewhew, Monday to Thusday is Pra SPM 2 and now i want to study hard. Today, i'm just study, study and study. Nothing much to say, wish me good luck okay :P